1. If ur promoting an event, how soon should u start promoting? About 2.5 weeks prior via Blog posts & twitter by sharing useful info.
2. How to use timing to make money? Lead Nurturing. Send the highest value offers to subscribers within the first few days.
3. Takeaway: BLOG MORE FREQUENTLY
4. Links per Day: Monday & Thursday early morning (6-7am) are best days (why? due to "Linkerati"- They're looking for content)
5. Takeaway: Blog on the weekends for Comments or early in the morning
6. If you're going for more comments on your blog- Post Saturday & Sunday. Why? Contra-Competitive
7. If your audience is a mix of males & female, you should experiment with both morning and night.
8. Most people read blogs in the Morning
9. Men are more likely to read at night than women.
10. Best time to talk to someone via e-mail marketing- within days of subscribing
11. SEND MORE e-mail. Subscribers will unsubscribe early. Weed out uninterested.
12. E-mails get the most attention on the weekends and early morning
13. E-mail marketing: Open rates tend to be higher on Saturday & Sunday. Why? They get the most attention.
14. Early in the morning works best for Facebook sharing
15. More Facebook Shares happen on the weekends. Why? Many companies block FB at work. Contra-competitive timing.
16. Facebook pages that post every OTHER day have more followers
17. Myth: Tweeting too much is annoying/bad. Truth: TWEET MORE! Get on @GuyKawasaki’s level
18. People with the most followers post 22 tweets per day!
19. 11am & 5pm are the spikes in Click through rates for twitter.
20. Don't be afraid to post on the weekends or later in the day.
21. Saturday & Sundays are among the highest days for CTR. Definitely better than Mon/Thurs.
22. Put a biy.ly link in your twitter and put + sign after any link to measure CTR
23. Between 2-5pm are the most Retweeted times. Late in the day & week best for gaining RTs
24. Contra-Competitive: Talking when the competition isn’t. You may be heard more when others aren’t talking. But if we all are listening to #timesci advice, won’t we be talking at the same time? Lol
25. Myth: Don’t list yourself as a Social Media guru on twitter. Fact: Add credibility and authority to your profile by adding “founder” or other professional connotation.
26. Dj David Gallant is amazing at mix tapes. http://t.co/oZseVGu
27. http://tweetwhen.com to find your Twitter account's most retweetable time!!!
28. #timesci is an awesome trending topic to visualize http://bit.ly/eJYH1d
29. There are at least 24,000 people who care about #socialmedia
30. @DanZarrella is an awesome #socialmedia scientist